Student Flex Pass, Meridian - TERMS & CONDITIONS
4 one-way flight segments, which may be used to fly between: |
Whitehorse ↔ Vancouver
Whitehorse ↔ Victoria
Whitehorse ↔ Kelowna
Whitehorse ↔ Calgary
Whitehorse ↔ Edmonton
Whitehorse ↔ Dawson City
Whitehorse ↔ Inuvik
Whitehorse ↔ Old Crow
Whitehorse ↔ Mayo
One year from date of purchase. May be extended by three months prior to expiry date for $200 + GST, permitting a maximum travel period of 15 months.
|Number of Eligible Travellers
One student. Student name must be confirmed at the time of purchase and cannot be changed.
The student must be 15 years of age or older, and provide proof of enrollment at the time of purchase. An enrollment/acceptance letter from an educational institution is required as proof of enrollment, and must include classes or study during at least three months of the eligible travel period. The institution must be located outside the city, town or community where the student is a permanent resident.
Proof of enrollment must be provided to Air North at the time of purchase either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (1.867.393.4601), or in person (at 150 Condor Road, Whitehorse, Yukon).
A pre-payment of $799 + GST is required. Student Flex Passes are non-refundable.
|* Booking Flights
Bookings are permitted up to two (2) hours prior to departure time, based on availability.
|** Advance Seat Selection Options
Complimentary advance seat selection based on availability at the time of booking as well as aircraft assigned to the selected flight(s).
|Changes & Cancellations
||(date of travel, routing or name change, per person, per itinerary)
- One complimentary flight change per Student Flex Pass included. Thereafter, each change subject to $80 + GST fee.
- Cancellation fee is applicable of $80 + GST.
- Changes are subject to availability at time of booking
- Same-day changes can be made by contacting Air North Reservations at 1.800.661.0407 or 867.668.2228, or at an Air North airport check-in counter
- Bookings must be cancelled at least two (2) hours prior to scheduled departure time or Air Pass segment(s) will be forfeit
If a passenger does not show up for a flight upon which they’re booked, this will result in the loss of the full value of the air pass segment(s) used to book the flight.
|Extending Validity Period
Student Flex Passes may be extended by three months prior to the expiry of the Flex Pass for a fee of $200 + GST. The Flex Pass will then be valid for a total of 15 months from the original purchase date.
|Booking Pass Credits
- One flight segment is required per one-way flight.
- Air Pass segments are non-transferable and can only be used by the eligible traveller(s).
- Air Pass segments are available for booking immediately upon approved payment.
- Air Pass segment bookings based upon availability and can only be used on Air North, Yukon's Airline. Schedule and routes are subject to change without notice.
- Air passes cannot be used for charter flights.
- Bookings for infants under 2 years of age not occupying a seat are complimentary.
- The booking and use of Air Pass segments is subject to all applicable rules, policies, terms and conditions of carriage. For instance, the offering of special services (e.g. unaccompanied minors, customers with special needs, travelling with an infant/child, travelling with a pet) are subject to applicable conditions and restrictions. In addition, not all special services are available free of charge. Please speak to an Air North Reservations agent for details if you require any special services.
- The booking and use of Air Pass segments are also subject to applicable laws including immigration requirements. It is the responsibility of the traveller(s) to carry all necessary travel documents and comply with all applicable immigration requirements.
- Air Pass travel is subject to Air North's normal checked or carry-on baggage policies, which vary based on the type of aircraft servicing the route. Please examine our baggage policies at flyairnorth.com/baggage prior to travel.
The purchaser is responsible for advising Air North of any change in contact information (address, phone number and email address).
These terms and conditions may change at any time without notice and other conditions may apply. Air Pass pre-payment does not include additional collections. Change/cancellation fee(s) to be paid separately at time of change/cancellation.